Thursday, October 24, 2013

Enjoying His gifts {day 17}

Sometimes enjoying His gifts and a heart of thankfulness is a fruit of abiding.



Warm sunshine, soft sand on your toes, food to eat, company to share, and even sometimes amidst the chaos and disorder there can be glimpses of enjoyment. 



Because when you abide you are kept in Him and in Him there is enjoyment forevermore.

To be honest this week has been a tough one for me. I'm irritable, hard to please, and struggling to grasp good things. But I'm taking this brief moment to look away from myself and my frustrations to see smiling children, the gorgeous landscape in front of me and the beautiful family I'm with and I'm choosing to say thank you.

Because abundant gifts are overflowing right in my midst and I don't want to miss them any longer.





No comments:

Post a Comment