Wednesday, January 19, 2011

aveeno

I love me some Aveeno.


I used to be exclusively an Oil of Olay person, but then I met Aveeno Positively Radiant Day Lotion and my life changed.  Seriously.  This lotion makes my moisture starved skin feel so radiant...ergh, moisturized.  Guess they got me with their advertising:)  Seriously though, it's thicker, so you can feel it moisturizing your skin from the outside in.  It's not greasy, smelly, or sticky.  It's just right.

Only downside, it's kind of spendy.  The only good deal I could find online was at Amazon.com.  A 2-pack for ~$27.  If you are like me, that price is way too much for face lotion.  Or at least it seems like a lot.  I know that the 2-pack would last me at least 6 months if not more.  But then in slides Costco.  Those who know me, know how much I love me some Costco.  Ah, Costco and their deals and coupons and savings.  I love it.

Imagine my surprise when I opened January's coupon book.  I've been praying they would bring back the face lotion.  You see we score our Aveeno Active Naturals Body lotion there for $14.99 for a 2-pack before the coupon all year long, but they took the face lotion away.  But it's BACK and at $19.99 for a 2-pack.  What a deal.

So back to why my eyes lit up like the northern lights this month...inside was a $4 coupon....Yay! Praise the Lord!  He heard my cry about lotion...He loves a great deal too!  That means we can get our body lotion and face lotion with a $4 coupon each. Down to $10.99 and $15.99.  Steal of a deal.

Now if they could only start carrying my other Aveeno favorites...


I love me some Aveeno, and January, and Costco...(and the hubby, of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment