Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Raspberry Danish Sweet Rolls

 

DSC_0023

I *LOVE* sweet rolls.

I mean I really, really like them. I like cinnamon rolls and orange rolls and especially gooey, soft, melt in your mouth caramel rolls. And in my years I’ve made quite a few from scratch.

This week I signed up to bring a treat to our bi-weekly MOPS meeting. And I had in my mind that I wanted to bring sweet rolls. I’m blaming my cravings on the baby but really this is something I would crave basically at any point in my life. So I hit up Pinterest to see if I could find something inspiring and I happened upon Raspberry Sticky Buns on A Spicy Perspective.

Um, these are pretty amazing. Warm and cold they taste like a raspberry danish. That in my mind is a definite win. And for anyone afraid of yeast, it’s your lucky day. Because these amazing rolls take advantage of one of my favorite freezer products, Rhodes Bread Dough. Seriously, I use that stuff for so many things, like pepperoni rolls and ham and cheese stromboli.

The recipe can be found here:

Raspberry Sticky Buns

*For the glaze I made my own throwing together heavy cream, powdered sugar, & lemon juice/zest. *

No comments:

Post a Comment