Friday, April 5, 2013

End of the week

As you can see, no recipe for this week. Though we have eaten, nothing has been new, interesting or notable and I’m chalking that up to post-holiday-get-life-together mode.

We traveled to Wisconsin to visit my family for Easter and it was great seeing everyone. It was a short and sweet trip but there’s nothing like spending time with family. So this week was filled with catch-up. Laundry, groceries, house planning, etc. so meals were a last minute thought most nights.

Any great recipes from your week?

We’re in the midst of planning an interior renovation to our house so I’m hoping to post some of the thoughts running through our heads. To say I’m excited is an understatement.

Enjoy your weekend…we’re off to settle in for afternoon naps/reading:)

IMG_0830

1 comment:

  1. The only thing I remember us even eating this week was pizza! We were in the same post-holiday mode after my mom left.

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete