Thursday, February 28, 2013

Foodie Friday–Best of the Week

Lately I’ve been much better about making sure dinner gets on the table. The days are becoming more and more predictable and my desire to get back in the kitchen has come back in full swing. The past week or two we’ve had some really good meals so I thought I would share what has made it onto our table.

In the past week or so these meals have been made and enjoyed wholeheartedly by all three of us! Elizabeth’s favorites were the Barbacoa and chicken and dumplings. She’d bang her hands on the high chair to make sure we would give her more:)

photo(1)

-Barbacoa - This was SO GOOD; I cut the recipe in half and wish I wouldn’t have

-Teriyaki Chicken – good

-Lighter Chicken and DumplingsAMAZING…this will be in our rotation

-Pepperoni Rolls – These are a staple and so, so good

-Lasagna (my mom’s recipe)

-Penne with Italian Sausage Ragu (my recipe)

-Ina’s Pork Tenderloin with Ratatouille's Ratatouille – Really delicious

 

I’m in need of some new recipes so what have you made lately that’s been a hit?

No comments:

Post a Comment