Monday, November 19, 2012

Bless Someone’s Day

For free!

You know when it’s your birthday and someone sends you a card in the mail how excited your heart gets? Or maybe when you’ve been down and someone sends you a card to cheer you up? I don’t know about you but I love getting cards in the mail. In fact, my mom just sent me the sweetest card about being mothers…seriously brought tears to my eyes.

Well if you are feeling like there is someone that you would like to bless, Shutterfly has you covered. They just launched their new brand of greeting cards called Treat and today and tomorrow (Nov. 19-20) you can send a card for FREE!

They have some of the cutest cards…

This one would be perfect for any of our friends that just had a baby

Or this one is perfect for my little brother…we actually say this to one another because in our case it’s true…same dad, different moms.

 

Or maybe you want to send something to say thanks for just about anything

So are you ready to take a look and send out a free one-of-a-kind card? Just head here and enter the code TREATBLOGR upon checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment