Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Baby B…8 Weeks


One more week has passed and that means Baby Brogle is 6 weeks old today!  Things have been a little crazy around here.  Hitting 8 weeks brought all sorts of changes to our lives.  We were set to close on our house in a week but the house under appraised.  Luckily the seller agreed to sell us the house for $15,000 less than we had agreed upon which was a huge blessing, but it took them awhile to agree.  So we’re praying we can still close on time.  Boxes have filled our living room and we’re now officially living on essentials!  After last weeks little scare, it’s good to know things are getting in order.  Also, I celebrated my birthday!

How big is baby?
This week baby is as big as a raspberry!  Such a big jump.  Blueberry to raspberry seems like quite the growth spurt to me!  Although I can’t tell any difference, we definitely saw a difference between our 6 and 7 week ultrasounds, so we can only imagine what has happened from 7-8 weeks.

How am I feeling?
I’m still feeling great though I have definitely slowed down.  After our little scare I’ve been told to rest as much as possible and am currently on pelvic rest.  Work has been really gracious and has limited my hours quite a bit which has been nice.  So if I’m not working, which is only once a week, you will find me on the couch!
How am I changing?
Somehow I’ve been blessed with a belly that distends easily.  Not sure what is really the cause, but paired with the hematoma, I’m now wearing a belly band with most of my pants.  Mainly because the Doctor does not want more pressure on my belly than necessary but also because to be honest, it’s just more comfortable.  Though I do have quite a few pairs of jeans that still fit just perfectly!
Odd little facts:

Cake eaten:  Surprisingly just one piece
Years older:  1
Favorite part of Thanksgiving:  The stuffing
Bleeding episodes:  2
Shows watched:  Far too many

No comments:

Post a Comment