Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Thoughts on a Tuesday

Hi friends!

It’s my friend Jackie’s 29th birthday…go and send her some birthday love! And it’s also my friend Katie’s birthday as well…if you ever need a growth chart ruler, the ones she makes are AMAZING!

This morning before Elizabeth woke up I read this article on one of my favorite (new to me) blogs Oakland Avenue. It spoke right to my heart. Time to remember that this is my job and it’s okay to do it well. And okay to not do it well some days.

For dinner tonight we are trying a new recipe…Pasta Carbonara with Leeks and Lemon. Looks amazing. I’ll report back.

Our daughter has her second double ear infection of the past two weeks and I was devastated to miss MOPS this morning but we’re making up for it by hitting the indoor Rainbow Play systems Showroom and playing indoors this afternoon.

Today I signed up to be a Norwex consultant…I LOVE Norwex. If you are interested in ordering anything let me know. Anyone can join as a consultant in February for FREE…no strings attached.

My fourth Stitch Fix order is set to arrive just before Valentines Day. I’m hoping it’s a box full of things that knock my socks off. Want to try it? Click on this link.Click on this link. You won’t regret it.

Last but not least, in some winter craziness I cut bangs for myself and somehow they ended up looking just right. Yay for saving money! Who needs a haircut;)

Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment: