Thursday, August 23, 2012

2 months in

Someone please explain how my baby went from this:

ElizabethFinalss0005
to this:

DSC_0054
Or here’s maybe a better comparison:
DSC_0006DSC_0023

I know every parent says it, but I really can’t believe how quickly the time has flown by. We’ve loved watching her grow and seeing her personality sprout. She’s a pretty good baby but definitely sensitive and spirited. She notices every little sound and movement and at the same time wants what she wants when she wants it! I can’t wait to see how her personality evolves!

Today we went in for her 2-month check up complete with shots. She was quite the trouper! She illustrated her sensitive spirit quite well…she started screaming as the needle hit her thigh:) I’m pretty sure it was harder for daddy…I’ve already nicked her will the nail clippers!


Weight: 12 lb. 11 oz. up from 7 lb. 11 oz. at birth. (91%)


Length: 23 1/4 “ up from 19 1/4 “ (82%)

Likes:
Swinging, moving, being held, BATH TIME (finally!) We finally broke down and bought a swing and she LOVES it:) She would right…the only thing we really didn’t think we would need!

Dislikes:
Being overtired (who doesn’t)

Sleep: Been sleeping through the night since 6 weeks old…between 6-8 hours; hope this sticks around though I’m sure it won’t. We did nothing to help this along, she just did it on her own one night. Scared momma silly!


We finally unearthed some of our baby pictures and I’m happy to say that everyone who says she looks like her daddy is spot on. The minute I saw Alex’s baby pictures I was amazed at how much they look alike. See for yourself:

DSC_0019DSC_0022
Crazy huh?

She’s only inherited 2 things from her mother…her chunky thighs and chubby cheeks:) Momma’s truly sorry Elizabeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment