Thursday, September 8, 2011

Let Us Love One Another

“But God has so composed the body, giving greater honor to the part that lacked it, that there may be no division in the body, but that the members may have the
same care for one another.  If one member suffers, all suffer together;
if one member is honored, all rejoice together.”  
1 Corinthians 12:24b-25


Today I had the special opportunity to guest post over at Hoping in God.  My good friend Jackie, whom I met through our blogs, has been featuring a great series on how to love your infertile friend.  My post today shares that when we can see past the lines of infertile/fertile, young/old, married/single, and live as women of God all bound together in the sisterhood of Christ, we can bring Him glory and bring love to one another.  Check it out here!


This morning while reading through my reader I came across 2 great posts that were so good and applicable to us as women that I needed to share them.  Take a look, they are great encouragement!

When It’s Hard to Find Time for God in Prayer by Ann Voscamp

The Superpower Every Girl Has by Emily Freeman


No comments:

Post a Comment